Trench shoring: Safety has the highest priority
Every construction site has specific challenges that need to be mastered. However, the requirements of a shoring system are always strict in terms of providing safety, having minimal impact on the soil outside the shoring, and allowing as much working space as possible. For almost 70 years, our e+s and Krings branded shoring systems have provided cost-effective technical processing solutions with due regard for safety aspects for numerous civil engineering projects, both domestically and in overseas markets.
thyssenkrupp Infrastructure is among the world’s best-known providers of trench shoring. We offer a wide range of trench shoring equipment and supplementary products. Our portfolio also includes temporary construction site roads made of steel or plastic. For the latter we additionally provide an installation service.
For many construction projects, it is more economical to hire rather than buy the shoring system. Our extensive range of rental equipment means we can also provide our customers with a suitable system, even for large-scale projects.
An overview of our services
- Sales and hire of our products
- Maintenance and repair
- Technical consulting office to prepare or optimise planning
- Free design service available
- Onsite installation technicians
- All our equipment is fully tested and certified
- Over 60 years’ experience
- 25,000 tonnes of rental equipment available in the UK immediate delivery